It feels GOOD to win a pitch. Team work, expertise, passion and high performance all coming together for the benefit of your client. However, moving from a qualified lead to a successful pitch outcome is challenging. For many different reasons.
With many years experience at blue-chip corporates and global marketing agencies I’ve gathered a wealth of experience. I’ve led over 40 pitches and, with my pitch teams, have won an average of 1 in 3 pitches. And I haven’t just ‘thrown the wins over the fence’. I’ve also led the client on-boarding and embedding phases. I know what works and what doesn’t. I’ve distilled my experience into an approach with core elements that I tailor for my clients.
I can work with you to consult on how to shape your lead conversion approach, new business talent and culture. I can also lead and/or critique live pitches.
Much of what I provide is bespoke, so please do call me to discuss your challenges. Below is an example of some of the services I offer (full details and costings available on request).
- Pitch-ready audit: a detailed eight-point analysis looking at your new business strengths and weaknesses
- Pitch-talent audit: a specific focus on your key pitch players (current or future) to identify quick wins and longer term development plans
- Pitch doctor: working with your team to shape and hone your pitch story and presentation
- Pitch leader: (for agencies only) extending the pitch doctor role into being a senior client facing part of your pitch team
- Pitch HELP: last minute support for a derailing pitch